This is a legal document that enables you to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf as Attorney in respect of finances, property or personal welfare at a time when you are physically or mentally incapable to make these decisions yourself.
- Provide a speedy service to complete a Lasting Power of Attorney to appoint somebody to act on your behalf in relation to either or both of:
- Your personal welfare
- Your property & affairs
- Documents prepared on the same day and home visits available
- Assistance with registration
- Free lifetime storage of the document in a fire proof safe until required
- Just £150 plus VAT to prepare a Lasting Power of Attorney for you
- Just £100 plus VAT to assist with the registration procedure
- The Office of the Public Guardian charge a fee of £120.00 for formal registration
- Failure to prepare one of these documents can lead to future difficulties in the event of losing capacity. The costs for assisting someone to be appointed to manage the affairs of others once they have already lost capacity can run in the region of £2,500 plus VAT and disbursements.
Act now to complete both your money and welfare documents before it is too late.
Simply call Bethany Willis now on 01952 684544 or e-mail your queries to:email@example.com