We can assist you with the administration of an Estate to whatever extent that you may need. Please feel free to telephone us today to make an appointment and do not hesitate to bring in all paperwork relating to the Estate and we will carefully examine this together.
Our Service Include
- Promptly sorting out someone’s Estate upon death whether a Will has been made or not
- Services to obtain Grants of Probate quickly
- Inheritance Tax issues resolved
- Income tax issues finalised
- Collecting assets and distribution to beneficiaries
- Payment of debts
- Transferring or sale of property where appropriate
- Place statutory notices if required
Where there is a Dispute we can:
- Provide professional advice in respect of any dispute arising from a death
- Issues concerning the validity of Wills
- Practical advice on the merits of making a claim against an Estate
Court of Protection Applications
Professional advice and assistance when:
- Somebody has already lost capacity through illness/old age/dementia and can no longer make important decisions for themselves and you need assistance in order to be able to manage the financial affairs of someone who can no longer do this
- Help provided to apply to the Court of Protection to be appointed as ‘Deputy’ to manage a person’s affairs efficiently.
- Fixed fees can be agreed
Change of Name Deed
- Just £80 to prepare a Change of Name Deed for you
- This can be done on the spot within 20 minutes
- Change of Name for children at any age. These can often take a little longer and it is important that children under the age of 18 have consent from parents who have parental responsibility
- Certified copies also provided at NO EXTRA COST to send to change your passport, driving licence and any other documentation
|Lasting Power of Attorney
Assistance with Immediate Registration
|Change of Name Deed||£80|
|(all prices subject to vat)|
Our Wills and Probate team are dedicated to offering our clients a compassionate, dedicated and friendly service. Regardless of who works on your matter they will be supervised by Mr Mark Bridgman Head of our Private Client Department.
Mark Bridgman as Director of Elliott Bridgman Solicitors is a Member of Solicitors For The Elderly.
Simply call our offices now on 01952 684544 or e-mail your queries to email@example.com